We’ve got you.
As the world continues to change on a dime, ensuring your safety and our support of the entrepreneurial community is still the most important job we have, and one we take very seriously.
We want you to know that we’ve got you. With our improved and simplified approach to COVID-19 protocol, you can rest assured knowing you’re clean, covered, and accounted for.
- We’ve upped our professional, overnight cleaning service to 5 nights per week.
- Private offices will be cleaned and sanitized on a weekly basis.
- Dedicated touchpoints will be cleaned throughout the day by our in-house Community Team.
- We will offer a full complement of cleaning supplies and sanitizing products for members to use at any time.
- For the next 60 days, we ask that masks be worn in all common spaces, regardless of your vaccination status.We will reassess the situation at the end of February.
- If you are working in a designated office, conference room, or private area, wearing a mask is your prerogative; however, we do ask that you adhere to the policy while moving through shared spaces.
- If you have rented space for a special event, your party is responsible for making a determination of whether masks will be required in that space for the duration of the event; however, we again ask that you adhere to the policy while moving through other shared community spaces.
- Beginning Monday, January 10th, every individual in the building must have an associated CoWorks account OR be signed in and escorted as a guest. This will allow us to keep better tabs on visitors and notify affected parties as needed.
- Effective immediately, we will be returning to our original conference room policy, requiring all conference room usage be booked as a reservation through the CoWorks app. Again, this will aid us in performing contact tracing where necessary.
- We ask that members who have tested positive for COVID-19 report that information immediately to our team at email@example.com. Your identity will remain 100% confidential as we privately notify those potentially affected.